Sunday, December 18, 2016

collecting items for the tree


We have been collecting beautiful items for the tree. The tree is full of love, gorgeous art and all reminders of Lila. 
Quinn's mom made us a sweet little quilt.


An Artisan made us these beautiful glass stars that will hang from the arbor


Kelli's sister in law Julie offered to make us a doll out of Lila's clothes for the festival, I couldn't bare the thought of letting it go so she made me two! Look at these little girls, I see my two ladies, both wore these dresses. so precious. 


my uncle Steven made me this glass star


Another artist made us this iron tree topper


Another these felt garlands


Another gave us an amazing deal on these hand made paper flowers


My friend Michelle's husband threw together this planter box for the tulips to sit in

No comments: