Sunday, December 25, 2016

setting up the tree


finally putting the tree together was so fun and very therapeutic. All the quiet nights listening to music and creating a garden for our little lady. I just kept imagining her in the most beautiful garden. 


I was so scared for the delivery (they said it was suppose to be a blizzard that morning) and set up but with my amazing helpers it really went incredibly smooth and quick. 


We were chosen to be the featured story this year for the festival. It was a complete surprise. We are very humbled to be chosen from the hundreds of trees and the amazing stories behind them. They did a fantastic job and what a gift to have it documented. I just wished I would have known we were being featured, maybe I would have worn makeup or combed my hair. So far Lila's story has been seen over 70,000 times and shared 1,000 

















No comments: