Friday, May 27, 2011

technologically challenged

Ok to those of you who have a different way of posting comments on your blog, the kind where you have to pick a profile (example blogs are: barb, Ang and Nikki) I cannot figure out how to post on your blogs! So sorry
Ang- you have commented before about wanting to know about a muscle biopsy. I tried to comment back but to no avail. please email me at kristiet13@yahoo.com so we can chat about our primary adventures. (Olivia is gorgeous. I am so sorry you are going through similar things)
Sorry to the others that I don't comment on (barb and Nikki) But I do look all the time. (Nikki you need to update some more pics of your cuties!)
thanks

2 comments:

Barb said...

Oh, that's funny, I didn't realize it was hard to post comments on my blog! No worries, thanks for reading. :)

For what it's worth, I think you have to have a google account, even if you don't use it for your email. (You probably have one, since you use a Blogger blog, which is a google product.) I think you click on the "Google Account" identity, then sign in with your Gmail username and password. Then you'll be signed in to comment.

Ang said...

Sorry for not emailing you I have been Meaning to, just haven't actually done it.....we've had a crazy few weeks. But I second Barbs comment, although maybe it is hard to comment since I haven't tried, well actually I have....never mind:) I am going to email soon, promise. My email is daveangwinters@yahoo.com. I look forward to chatting!!