Saturday, July 23, 2011

family pictures






I can't decide if I love this one more in black and white or in color? What do you think? The color one is a couple down (blogger never puts my stuff in order)


I ADORE this one. I love that you can see my Nikki inspired bracelet that says Courage.


Blogger is not letting me post more pics!!! I will try again tomorrow. (I've tried for hours and I can't post some of the pics, oh well, here is a good group of them)

Alexis Shaeffer, a dear dear friend took some family pictures for us while she was here in town. I have been desperate for her to take our pictures for some time. She is so amazingly talented!!! I love her work. They turned out beautifully despite the little ones lack of anything resembling a smile. She was so hot and had a horrible lingering cold so she looks a little out of it.
Thank you Lexi!! You were so wonderful. They are so great! I love them.
Please check out her work here

7 comments:

blythe said...

these are perfect pictures! all three of you look beautiful. lila's hair and eye lashes are amazing. love the first one of her on lexi's site.

Kelli said...

I LOVE the on of you two looking at her/ talking to her. It is adorable!! (I love the m all but that it one I hadn't seen before.)

Steve and Liz Evans said...

Oh i love them! I especially love the plum tie.... You couldn't have lived without it!

Jane Durham said...

beautiful!! I'm inspired to get some myself, we never have done family pictures.

ashly said...

OH MY GOODNESS... these pictures are amazing... wow!!! can't pick a favorite... frame them all. Adore the one of you kissing little Miss.. Your eyelashes are identical. You three are so beautiful

ashly said...

OH MY GOODNESS... these pictures are amazing... wow!!! can't pick a favorite... frame them all. Adore the one of you kissing little Miss.. Your eyelashes are identical. You three are so beautiful

Cotter said...

They are so good!!!