Sunday, July 17, 2011

St George

I thought this was pretty Hilarious. Evie made me this picture of our family. I especially like Quinn in it.
Lila is starting to Laugh. She has no rhyme or reason to what she thinks is funny though. What made her laugh yesterday wont make her laugh today, so her laughs are hard to catch on camera. Kelli caught this one for me though. I love that big smile!
Evie found some stickers.....

Lucky Lila, she is greatly loved
We took a short trip down to St. George this week. We left on Monday after her Button was put in. We had a lot of fun, but Lila was not feeling good. She has a horrible cold and kept throwing up. We were going to come home on Friday but on Thursday morning Lila was struggling for air and I started to get anxious. Kelli (my personal pediatric nurse) thought she would be alright but said lets just take off to make me feel better. By the time we cleaned up and got in the car Lila was smiley and laughing! What a teaser! When we got home Quinn met us at the car and Lila started to smile and laugh for like a minute straight. It was so cute to see. She loves her daddy.
Thanks ladies for working around our schedule again! So sorry that we came home early ! I feel awful.

2 comments:

Kelli said...

I stole some of your pics! I never got a smiley face of Lila (but lots of other pics!) & none of mom. Do you think she'll be mad that you posted one of her in her curlers? :)

Anya said...

I love the pic of Lila laughing and that drawing of Quinn is uncanny ;)