Friday, May 4, 2012

trying to be "artsy"

As we have been filling out adoption papers I have realized that I need more hobbies and be a more well rounded individual. Since I have been coveting felt wreaths on etsy I decided that I could save money and make one. I went to the craft store and by the time I bought everything it was the exact same price as the wreaths for sell! I wanted to tell the clerk never mind but I was too embarrassed.  Oh well, I was determined to be artsy! Here is how it turned out. Kinda cute.

3 comments:

Barb said...

Oh, man, this is totally something I would do! You came up with a darling end result, though!

Kelli said...

You did a FANTASTIC job! (I'm eating my teasing words:) AND you got it exactly how you wanted it!!

blythe said...

it is so, so cute! i might have to copy you!