Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Brigham city temple open house.

I went with my mom and my sister and her kids to the Brigham city temple open house.  It was beautiful. We had a pretty incredible experience in the temple with Lila. I hate to say too much because I feel like it was a pretty sacred moment. But I know my little one was watching angels. She was so happy. It was such a reaffirmation to me how I will have this little one forever and her giant spirit will be stuck in this little limited body for just a moment. We are so lucky to have her.



I wanted to thank everyone who fasted and prayed for us this week.  I was so touched by those who thought of my family and cared enough to take the time to think of us. I was amazed that even people who I have never met prayed for my family.  I truly hope it makes a difference. I believe in miracles I just hope one is in store for us.  After an ultrasound this morning there is a small hope that we can  continue on with IVF but my body really has to start responding. The next few days will be very important.

No comments: