Monday, April 27, 2015

Friends

The morning of the anniversary of Lila's passing I awoke to find our home had been covered in balloons from our neighbors. I've talked before about my sweet next door neighbor and dear friend Jill who has done something for us every 26th for the past year. She never missed a single month. Whether it be treats, or books, or flowers, or dinner, or gifts she had acknowledged every single month. This month she got a little help from others in the neighborhood. It was so sweet to wake up to that and to feel of their love and support. It always makes those hard days more survivable. 



2 comments:

nikki said...

Amazing!!! I am so impressed by your sweet neighbors. Of course, you deserve nothing but the best and I think you have found it.

Jill England said...

We love your family so much!