Monday, April 20, 2015

The tulip festival

Quinn, ruby and I headed to the tulip festival last week. I was equally excited and dreading it. This was always such a special place for my little family. I see Lila everywhere. I can see her running through the blooms and laughing. When we walked in I just started crying. Cute ruby was so concerned and kept asking to hold my hand. I love how sensitive she has become. I hope Lila was with us. I missed her desperately. I can't believe that the year mark is here. I miss this girl more than words can describe. People have said it's such a blessing she left when she did but I would have given anything to have her with us strolling through the tulips. 






 Sweet ruby kept saying "Love you Jesus",  "Hi Jesus". Then after I told her Jesus is the reason we get to be with Lila again she kept saying "thank you Jesus." What a sweetheart 
 I thought of our girl looking at this statue. 

1 comment:

Barb said...

"Thanks, Jesus"- what a special little girl and a touching moment. She really understands! Amazing.