Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Happy 30th Quinn!!!!


Happy 30th birthday to the love of my life!!! 30! Crazy! I hope that you have a wonderful day today! I know that circumstances could be better (I will try very hard not to break down and cry today) but please know that there is nobody I would rather weather the storms with. Quinn you are so wonderful. It is amazing how perfect you are for me. I am truly lucky and blessed to call you my husband. You are an incredible father and I have loved watching you raise and love our little girl. She will have a fun, caring, devoted and sweet dad for her whole life and that just fills my heart. Thank you for choosing me. I know it was neck and neck for a bit with "whats her name" ; ) but thank you for letting me be your wife and your best friend. I will be forever grateful for all the circumstances that threw us together on that tropical island. I love you so much Quinn! Have a wonderful thirtieth birthday!

5 comments:

Bart and Michelle said...

QUINN!!!!! HAPPY HAPPY 30TH BIRTHDAY!

Tiffy Ann said...

Happy Birthday Quinn! 30 ROCKS! :)

Kelli said...

Quinny you are the best! Thank you from all the Thomson clan for choosing Kristi! You balance her out so well. We love you!

Cotter said...

Happy Birthday Quinn!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey, Quinn, I was thinking of you yesterday. Miss celebrating both our bdays together. Hope you had a great day!