Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Patricia


I was so sad that I forgot to talk about Lila Patricia's name sake in my testimony at her blessing, so I thought I would write a post about my mom. Lila has quite the name to live up to. My mom is the sweetest and most amazing woman I know. Something that I realize even more now that I am a mom. I can't think of anyone else I would want Lila to emulate more than her. I was very fortunate to have her as a mother. Hopefully a bit of her techniques have rubbed off on me. I can only hope that Lila and I will have the kind of friendship that my mom and I have always enjoyed. Thank you mom for everything. I love you.

4 comments:

blythe said...

cute pictures of your mom and lila. aunt patti really is such a sweetie. and lila's profile is so adorable!

Kelli said...

Mom IS amazing! She is the best mother in the world... hands down! -- Cute pics.

patsy said...

YOU are a SWEETHEART!!!!!!

Daphne A. Quist said...

Man, I had a lot to catch up on! Sweet tribute to your mom! Darling pictures! Can't wait for our adventure in a couple weeks!