Thursday, August 8, 2013

ER

Poor baby Lila woke up with an ear full of blood today. She was so sweet and didn't even  complain. I didn't know that  it was bothering her so bad. That's the frustrating thing about having a nonverbal nonmobile child. You never know when they are hurting. It breaks my heart. After going to the doctor and getting meds Lila didn't seem to be getting better. Tonight she had such a high fever that we decided to take her to the primary children's ER. Quinn was such a sweetheart. He told me to stay home since I am nine months pregnant. Going to the ER is never fun and I felt bad that he had to do that on his own. What a good daddy. They checked Lila, said her ear is looking better and that she probably just has a urinary tract infection. Then sent them home.  What a trooper. Both of them. 

No comments: