Sunday, August 18, 2013

Happy Birthday Ruby

Ruby Quinn Kimball 
was born today at 3:40 pm weighing in at 8 pounds 4 ounces, and measuring 19.5 inches long. 
 Here are the first of the pics.


 Here's Kristi's sad face (in jest) prior to all of the action.
 Quinn was pacing for hours in the room and even left his mark on the white board above.


 Grandma Patsy so excited








 Quinn cutting the cord


























 Wonderful Dr. Darren Watts










* These pictures were taken with Kelli's camera, and posted by Kelli. (I apologize that I did not get pics of any of the rest of visiting family members, since I left before anyone else arrived so that Quinn & Kristi could have time together with their new little girl. More pics will soon follow.) Congratulations Kristi & Quinn!!!

7 comments:

Kimberly Cantrell said...

Congrats! I'm so excited for you guys:) It's a day we've all been waiting for!

Tiffy Ann said...

Congrats!!! I am so excited for you all. Love you so much!

~Walker Family~ said...

Congrats. So happy for your cute family. I do have to agree. Dr watts is wonderful.

Bart and Michelle said...

Oh this had me in tears!! What precious pictures. Such a sweet little miracle baby! She is beautiful and I'm so thrilled for you guys! xoxoxo

Bart and Michelle said...

And I'm so glad Kelli made it!!

Robbie and Margot said...

Love these pictures! You can tell Quinn is a doting father already. So cute.

Zane and Lexi said...

I love the raw emotion after seeing Ruby for the first time! You and Quinn are such wonderful parents. I also love how tender and sweet Quinn is with his new little girl :)Congrats to your little family!