Saturday, August 10, 2013

Little peanut, time to get out.

38 weeks plus 2 peanut. I was being so confident and telling everyone I wouldn't make it this far. Jokes on me, you are staying snug. I am huge and swollen. I thought for sure you would be here by now. The doctor is inducing me next Thursday if you don't come. I really wanted your aunt Kelli to be there, she is leaving town tomorrow, but you decided to stay where you are. But time is ticking. See you by next Thursday girl!
Big swollen fingers. My ring looks like its about to grow into my skin. Oh well. So excited for you!!! 

2 comments:

Kelli said...

:-( me too

Barb said...

You can do it! I know we keep missing each other on an essential oils date, but I have an oil that's great for inducing labor in full term moms. I used it for George and he came 6 hours later. And I've had others use it with great success, too. Let me know if you want to try some- I'll make you a little sample. Hang in there, mama.