Monday, July 12, 2010

Calder


One of my favorite pictures of Calder

I had to post this so that I remember it. My nephew Calder has realized that I have "baby Lila" in my tummy, he will look over at me, smile and say "baby Lila". It is the cutest thing. So Ash told me the other day that after a particularly filling meal when Calder's tummy was poking out he smiled and rubbed his tummy and said "Baby Lila". So hilarious! It will be funny when this little girl gets here and he sees and that she is an actual baby and not just a word for a large belly.

3 comments:

Cheeseboy said...

You are so messing with my brain when you write about Calder. Good thing they are both cute kids.

ashly said...

Such a cute post Kris!!! He loves you and will LOVE Lila when she arrives... may be a little confusing at first that she is no longer baby Lila in Kris' belly... but baby LILA that he can see. LOVE YOU GUYS and CANNOT WAIT

Anya said...

he is so dang cute!!!! I wanna meet him:)