Sunday, July 18, 2010

ward baby shower


Thanks again Daph! You are such an amazing friend.






Quinn dropped in to say hi and check up on me. (and to charm the ladies)







I Love when these two ladies start laughing. You can't help but join them






Ann gave me the most gorgeous chandelier for Lila's room. What a spoiled kid. It's nice to have a friend in the lighting business!


Cute Misty made my diaper cake. She is such a sweetheart!

Picture overload!!! Thanks Daphne for my pictures of the shower! It was so fun. Thank you again for organizing it! Thank you to everyone who came and supported Lila and I. What a great neighborhood !
I tried to get a picture of everyone who was there but didn't get all of you. Thanks again!

2 comments:

Kelli said...

I hope you realize what wonderful friends you have. You have had SOOOO many people support you in this pregnancy, and had friends come to showers when they were the only fiends from a different group (not knowing anyone else). So here's a shout out to everyone who supports my baby sis! You are one lucky girl. I guess it says a lot about the type of friend YOU are!

Daphne A. Quist said...

Um...can you take off that first pic! Yuck! :) I should have deleted that baby! Looks like Lila is going to be set! We are getting so excited, it's soooo close! I would agree with Kelli, because YOU are a great friend, you too have many! Thanks for all you do for me!