Thursday, July 8, 2010

It's official!



Look what came in the mail yesterday!!! Yeah!!! My degrees from the University of Utah! I am so excited. A part of me was worried that they would come back and say, oh just kidding you still need one humanities or art credit. So it is official! I am an alumni from the U. That is such a great feeling. Quinn wasn't near excited enough, he absolutely hates playing the "what if" game. He just assumes all will be well, so getting the degrees was old news. He did joke that he is going to call slcc to get his associates printed up so that he can have two degrees on the wall as well ; )

2 comments:

blythe said...

congrats on the officialness! is that a word? i dont think so. anyway, great job kris!

i love seeing pics of your cute belly. does it feel like its flying by? cant wait to see lila! not much longer!

Z said...

Oh my goodness!!! I'm so excited for you guys!! CONGRATS!!!!