Thursday, July 1, 2010

Quinn's new toy...


I had to share this because I think it is too funny! So for the past few years Quinn has been obsessed with Dyson vacuums! He knows all about James Dyson and his inventions and has been coveting them for quite some time. I know that if I loose him in Target all I have to do is go to the vacuum section and he will be eyeballing the Dysons will longing. So one day he had had enough and picked one up at Home Depot. I have never seen him so happy to clean. He has been vacuuming with passion. He even went as far as saying that he thinks vacuuming should be his job alone. Pretty darn hilarious. I never knew a man could be so in love with a vacuum.

2 comments:

Shai said...

Ha ha ha I say if he wants the job give it to him!!! I hear that they are pretty awesome vacuums!

Anya said...

Sounds like Quinn likes things to "wook propahlee" :)