Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Welcome Lila Patricia Kimball!

After a long and tiring labor, Lila was born at 11:06 a.m. Tuesday, July 27th, weighing in at 7 pounds 4 ounces. She has had a little difficulty breathing and is spending some time in the NICU. But she is stable and they are just being extra cautious. -- After watching Kristi and Quinn go through this pregnancy, and seeing how well loved they both are, I thought that I would post pictures of the birth for all of their friends to see. (So Kristi may change this later.) Lila is so beautiful! We are looking forward to more pictures to come!
- Kelli

Patiently waiting! -- Its ALWAYS good to have Quinn around, he can makes anyone laugh (even in labor).



Watching them resuscitate Lila.
These are tears of happiness.


-Congratulations-






Above picture was sent to me via phone, after Lila's bath.
It was so neat to see Quinn become a dad. He's a natural...


I captured this sweet moment while everyone else was watching Lila being cleaned up.
Lila is well loved!

The new family...
Thank you Kristi and Quinn for letting me be a part of such an incredibly special event!

I LOVE this picture. Doesn't her expression say everything there is to say about motherhood? She is absolutely exhausted, but completely happy!

Weighing in at 7 pounds, 4 ounces.

16 comments:

Cotter said...

Thanks kelli!! I've been dying to see more pictures. She is amazing!

Brandon and Lindsey B said...

Congratulations Quinn and Kristi! She's beautiful! We're so glad that everything went well during and that she's being well-taken care of after. Thanks so much Kelli for posting this on here and your blog!

Love, Brandon and Lindsey

blythe said...

such beautiful pictures. lila is perfect! i wish i could cuddle her right now! cant wait to hear more. congrats to you both! love you.

Bart and Michelle said...

Oh, this made me cry! :) She is absolutely beautiful--I can't wait to meet her!

Steve and Liz Evans said...

Oh we love beautiful Lila already! Well done Kris! Jaxon had a NICU stay so if you need someone to talk to I'm all ears.

Barb said...

She's beautiful! Congratulations!! I hope that she continues to recover quickly. Love you guys!

Tiffy Ann said...

Congratulations!!! She is perfect! You guys will be wonderful parents.
I'm so glad that she is doing well. Can't wait to see and hear more! I love you!

Brynn and Jesse said...

Congratulations! I'm so happy she is here! I can't wait to hear more about everything.

Elisha said...

Congratulations!!! She is cute and you guys will be amazing parents!!!
Elisha

~*Felts~* said...

Congratulations! She is just beautiful! I am so excited to meet her and hear all the wonderful details (((HUGS))

Cheeseboy said...

COngrats! Great news!

Brandon and Lindsey B said...

She is beautiful! Congratulations!!

Cathi said...

Congratulations! She is so cute. Let me know when I can bring you dinner (or I'll call you in a few days).

Marisa said...

Congrats, congrats, congrats!!!!! She is beautiful!!! I love all of the amazing, sweet, candid photos you got of such a life-altering moment. We can't wait to see more pictures!!!

Addi said...

I have chills. Kelli, you did a good job capturing some very tender moments. And Kristi, you look beautiful. Lila is perfect. I love, love, love her name. Congratulations to your little family.

ann said...

Conagratulations Kristi and Quinn!! She is absolutely beautiful!! Look forward to seeing more pictures of her throughout the months :-)