Tuesday, July 13, 2010

East High reunion (sort of)



Armstrong you count as East High Alumni!


Cute stobbie... Thanks for being goofy with me! Even if everyone else hates it!

I stole these pictures from Liz. Thanks Liz!! This summer has been so fun because girlfriends have been home and I have got to spend some good time with a lot of wonderful ladies that I never get to see. (Even the ladies that live here. We need to do better!!) The first pic is the East high ladies that went to my shower. It is so nice that we all still support each other. The last picture is a day where a group of East ladies met at Laird park (which who knew was the place for mommies to meet?) with all their kids. It was so surreal to see everyone's kids. I don't feel old enough to have a child let alone for some friends to have three!! They were all so cute though! It was so fun.

No comments: