Thursday, July 1, 2010

Great Friends....




Tiffany, Anya, Camille, Liz, Brynn, Barbara, me, Lex, Michelle, Lyn, Lindsey, Wendy, Ash, Lindsey (LaRisse and Crystal left before this pic)





I thought this was the cutest homemade card by Barbara!


Happy Birthday Lindsey!!!! So sorry the shower was on your day! Thank you for everything!


Lila's gorgeous blessing dress that her grammy gave her


Ash, my mom and Kelli






Thank you to my wonderful friends for throwing me a fun baby shower!!! You all are such great moms and friends and I feel so blessed to have you in my life. Thank you for spoiling Lila! She will be the best dressed, monitored, bathed, diapered, swaddled, warm & bejeweled kid on the block!!

2 comments:

Barb said...

It was so fun to be there with you!

Kelli said...

It was fun! And Happy Birthday to Lindsey, I wish I would have known I would have wished her a good day!

I don't think your photos look fuzzy. Maybe you should keep the camera...