Sunday, July 18, 2010

family shower.



Giving Lila loves ; )

Kathy, Riss, me, Capree, Lily and Robyn


Grandma T, my cousins Ann, Aubrey, Marisa and Aunt Sally


My Aunt Barbara, Ash, mom, me and grandma T


Quinn's mom is INCREDIBLE! She made this beautiful Quilt! The picture doesn't even do it justice. She creates these gorgeous pieces by hand without any patterns. She made me a quilt, bumpers, a pillow and the crib skirt.


The cutest pillow


My gorgeous bumpers


Quinn's cute grandma made Lila a hand stitched blanket.



Thanks to Sara and Molly for coming!




Thank you to my wonderful in laws who threw me a baby shower!!! Thanks Marissa, Robyn, Kathy and Capree! It was so wonderful to get together and to see a big group of my family that I only seem to see at Christmas time! I am truly blessed to have such wonderful family!

4 comments:

Tiffy Ann said...

That quilt is so pretty. I admire people who can make them. Looks like you are getting alot of good stuff to get you ready for the precious baby!

Bart and Michelle said...

Beautiful quilt, pillow, bumper, etc.!!!!! I love it! Now the shower's are over (right?) so let's get that baby here! :) Can't wait to meet her...

Anya said...

that quilt really is ADORABLE!!!

Chelsea said...

Lila's bedding turned out incredible! What a darling room she is going to have. You are looking great! So excited for you Kristi!