Thursday, July 15, 2010

Thank you Daphne!!!!!

Thank you to Daphne for throwing me a Ward baby shower!! It was so much fun and a lot of work on her part. Thank you! thank you! Since my camera is broken I didn't get any pictures of who was there (so thank you to all who came to support me!) but I stole this pic from Daphne's blog. At the end of the night after everyone had gone home these three ladies were left chatting. Ann, LaRisse and Daphne have become some of my closest friends. It is amazing how much we have in common, from crazy ex's to the same sense of humor I love chatting and spending time with these ladies. I am so glad that we moved into the neighborhood so I could meet them!

2 comments:

Daphne A. Quist said...

Oh goodness! This was so fun to do and I'm glad we had a good turn out! I have all the pictures now on a disk so I'll stop it by! You are so worth it!

Tiffy Ann said...

That is funny that you know LaRisse. I somewhat know her. She is Dan's sisters husbands brothers wife. Does that make any sense?
I love you!!!